Monday, May 21, 2012

Utopia...!!


UTOPIA.. I happened to read this name somewhere this morning on my way to work., cant actually, recollect where, anyways it does not matter.,  So on seeing this word, i read it out loud, and my friend asked me "that is a familiar word., but what does it mean?" i said it means "a perfect place" or "an imaginary place that is perfect"..


"A dream come true" is what i remember my mom telling me when i were small, strange i still remember it.
Anyways, what followed was a stream of thoughts, thoughts of all the dreams and wishes of my life and how i landed here.. i could call this utopia too i guess..


We all have dreams and wishes and an imaginary of what our life should be like.. Talking about wishes and dreams, we don't wish for the easy stuffs, we always wish for the big things, things that are ambitious, out of reach, we know we maybe asking for too much., we still wish.. Cause sometimes they come true, and somewhere deep inside we are filled with hope how much ever you try not to..


Chasing your dreams it is a goliath to conquer.. It is a tough process, its can be long and tiring and there are always some hurdels that come in between you and your dreams.. But you have to just fight it all, and just walk past them all.. Stand up, dust yourself and go ahead, we have heard it before..


You know they say, "there is no expiration date on a dream"., yaa, but one of the limitations can be a negative attitude, and that's quite an imposing adversary.. it could be you yourself, most times we give up or have no hopes or get tired of chasing our dreams, and end up dreamers.. The worst part for me was that, its was not just me having dreams for myself, my dad and mom had their own dreams for me too..
But then like they say "Be who you are and do what we feel..

And sometimes, it is just never as i planned it to be, its life s own ways, It's crazy to think that 1 little something could have changed all of it., may be very stoplight I didn't make, or every chance I did or I didn't take, all the doors that were closed, all the things I knew but I didn't know, all that I missed..

And sometimes its just a matter of time.. I have always waited for evertything in my life., waited days or months, i have also waited years.  And finally have come to realize that, "if anything important in your life is taking time longer than you expected, then you should just accept it, cause that is just the way it is.. You cant hurry good things..  


I grew up with biiiggg dreams too.. My dreams were, a perfect degree in a medical field., a prince charming who would love me., etc etc.. (lets just stick to the two of these)..


With time and hope i did conquer the goliaths, and meet my Prince charming, had a dream wedding, and also i did land up in a medical field.. 

Soo, could i call my world a perfect one...?!?!? 

2 comments: